Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures are uploading...

Rose and Gus are still doing well; they are working on breastfeeding as I type. Our nurses have all been great, and the last two have been quite good about helping with this art form.

I am about to head to bed, but I've got pictures in the process of uploading right now. They are just going to be medium-size for now, since GHC's free internet has a pretty poor upload speed, but they should be available for viewing in about an hour at the following site:

http://picasaweb.google.com/WilliamAndRose/GusAtTheHospital

Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Ivan, Nora and Company said...

yay for pictures! thank you so much william!!!!

Unknown said...

Good job mama Rose! He's gorgeous. We'd love to meet the little guy, but we'll wait until you've settled in at home to come by. Congratulations and soak in every precious little moment.

Jon, Heidi and Joshua Bach