This week had two special events for our family: Gus' dedication at church last Sunday, and my (William's) birthday on Friday. Pastor Rob did a very nice job at the dedication, and gave us some big goals to live up to as Gus' parents; it was also nice to have my parents and brother there. We've got a few pictures from it up on our Picasa account, though it wasn't anything really flashy.
For my 25th birthday Rose and I went on our first date night since Gus was born. We had dinner at a nice, romantic little Italian diner in Southcenter, Grazie, and the saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was pretty good, though some of the things the kids in the film (they were high school and college age) were up to would definitely not be things I'd want Gus to emulate.
I'd also like to give a "shout-out" to my Aunt Kathy, who is having her b-day on Sunday the 12th - happy birthday! :)
Matthew 17
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment