Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dr. visit update/prayer request

Hey guys, I don't want to make a huge deal out of this right now, but I got a call from the pediatrician's office today letting me know that we need to do a repeat test because one of the values has come back abnormal. I need to take him back again tomorrow to have the blood drawn, so I would appreciate prayer. I don't want to make a specatcle out of this, I just know that I can't get specific prayer unless I ask for it, and having abnormal labs on a 2 week old is scary. So please keep little Gus Gus in your heart tomorrow morning when we go back. I know that there are people that have faithfully praying for us and I so much appreciate it. We are blessed because our troubles are so small and we have pulled out every time beautifully. Thank you so much for those prayers.
I will keep everyone updated when I know more. Hopefully there is nothing more to report!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just FYI, this post was from Rose. We will both be adding to this blog over time, but since we share the same email address and Google login I haven't found a way to show we is making each entry. It is no big deal, of course, but you may notice differences in our style or the subject matter we choose to write on, and I don't want to confuse anyone :)