So, long time no post! I am very sorry, as there have been some cool things going on in the last half year. We had Christmas of course, which was a lot of fun with my family. Rose and Gus also took a trip to Texas in January to visit her side of the family - which was good, but a bit exhausting (Gus can be a handful!). Also, for those of you who may not have heard, Rose is pregnant again... with a girl this time :)
Anyways, last weekend Gus and I went to Woodland Park Zoo, and had a lot of fun, but I forgot to take my camera. This week we went to Point Defiance Zoo, and I remembered to take my camera and get some pics. I have uploaded a selection on our Picasa account.
Gus had lots of fun both times, and it was good to get out and let Rose have some time to herself. She has been busy with lots of baby showers (something like seven women at our church are all pregnant right now) and taking care of Gus while I work during the week.
I'll try to post more regularly on here, and keep ya'll up to date with things - especially as we get closer to the arrival of our daughter.
Matthew 17
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment